Do you want to learn to do SEO yourself? Maybe you know some of the basics, but you would like to know more and be confident that you’re doing as much as you can to ensure your blog or website is optimised for SEO.
If this sounds like you, why don’t you book a session with me? I can help you to understand better how you can do SEO yourself.
SEO is more than just building backlinks. I will teach you what to do to make sure that your site is optimised for search engine optimisation.
Where and When?
Online sessions are run using Zoom. Once you book, I will email you to arrange a date and time. Alternatively please email me in advance, and we can confirm arrangements before you book and pay.
Please note, if you require training in person, then I will need to add travel expenses + time on top of this rate.
What Do You Get?
- Your 90-minute,1-2-1 ‘Learn to do SEO yourself’ training session with me, includes:
- – Understanding what SEO is and why it’s important for your online presence.
- – How to optimise your Website Pages for SEO
- – How to create content to improve your rankings on Google.
- – How to improve your site speed and core web vitals to improve your organic rankings on Google
- – Local SEO
Contact me now if you are ready to learn to do SEO yourself.
Fill in the form below to send me an email to get the ball rolling. We can discuss what you need and if this training is right for you.
This training is ideal for anyone who runs their website, be it for a social club, small business or blogger.